Fire broke out at an old man's house in Turkey's Bolu
BOLU, TURKEY - JANUARY 17: 83-year-old Ali Mese carries a cat saved from a fire by firefighters during snowfall as firefighters try to extinguish the fire broken out at old man's home after he tried to light a heating stove with gasoline in Mudurnu district of Bolu, Turkey on January 17, 2018.
600 x 449 px
1024 x 767 px
2835 x 2126 px
select your license details for this usage and get custom pricing media type, usage size, ....
More From This Series